This page is made to help you to organize your trips.
For an active lifestyle within 30 mn:
Historical vestiges within 60 mn:
- the Fortress of Mornas (10 mn), and its splendid view over the Rhône Valley,
- Orange and its famous antique theater (15 mn),
- Avignon and its “World Heritage Site”-classified Residence of the Popes (25 mn),
- the splendid Roman aqueduct of “Pont du Gard” (30 mn),
- the Roman city of Nîmes (45 mn),
- the old town of Uzès (50 mn),
- the archeological sites and museum of Vaison-la-Romaine,
- the castles of Grignan, Suze-la-Rousse,
- the beautiful village of La Garde Adhémar,
- the old town of Nyons and its olive oil.
For children :
Many cultural events remain, such as
The local medieval village of Sérignan-du-Comtat also offers visits of the museum and botanical garden of the "Harmas" (fallow ground in Provencal) of the entomologist J.H. Fabre.
In the event you prefer larger cities, Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, Montpellier, Nîmes or Arles are within a one to two-hour drive.
Websites of regional tourist attractions (select the link of your choice) :
- 43 sites to discover
- Orange Avignon Vallon-Pont-d'Arc Drôme provençale
- Events in the region
- Activities nearby Vaison-la-Romaine and the Mont Ventoux